Wednesday 21 May 2014

Flowers, Family and Full weekends!

There were so many things going round in my head at 5.00am this morning to put in the blog I couldn't decide so I decided to tell you everything!!!!

Today we are very pleased the sun is still shinning as Jo is off to Chelsea Flower Show. Over the past couple of year a very good friend of our, Luke Whiting, from D'Arcy and Everest nursery in Somersham has been exhibiting at Chelsea Flower show, amongst others. This year his beautiful display has won him a silver guilt award and we could not be more proud!



Tomorrow I am off to Northern Ireland for the Bank Holiday Weekend to see my lovely cousin Matt get married! It will be the first wedding I have been to since we've had the shop so I think I will take much more notice of all the details! I can't wait to see Sandra's dress!



We are open on Friday and Saturday of the bank holiday weekend and our diary is looking packed!! With next week being Half term we are also having a PROMotion (did you see what we did there!) with a fantastic 30% off prom dresses.



No comments:

Post a Comment